How To Restore Recycle Bin.

Many People may ask me .. On My Messenger.. " omg oi Wenjie Pls help me my recycle bin lost liao ..how ah??"

Woah... Actually its quite a number of contact is asking me about this issue.. so i decide to post up to share with you .. so next time you be able to work it your self..

Ok Now if u wanna resolve this issue follow these steps:

Right Click on Desktop empty area, and then click Properties



Click Desktop, click Custimize Desktop , and then Make sure its on Genaral tab.

  1. Click to select the Recycle Bin (Empty and Full), and then click Restore Default.
  2. Tada! Done!...
This is my second. Thx for reading.

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

waaaaaa thx for teaching wowowowow!!!!!!! u r so pro!!

Wenjay said...

lol??? and u are??? haha i still nub jus open nia.. 1st day got comment liao.. woah... thx ah

and of cus ill work hard on this ... ty

blackmascara said...

good neh~ so i know where to turn to when i wana find some answers de. heheh...

Wenjay said...

hahaha.. ill post more.. my target is 1k post of "How to." but i hv to do many research

Anonymous said...

U SUCKS!!! SO WAT?? JUS LIKE THIS??? NUBS!!!! I THINK MY BRO TAT 7 YEARS OLD DE OSO KNOW HOW TO DO LA.. BITCH!